Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Four years before I see this day again...

Today was just an ordinary day with the exception of us never seeing this day again until 2016. Yeah it's Leap Year in case you didn't know. What does this mean to me? Absolutely nothing except for the fact that I will be 39 in 26 days.YAY!!! Which gets me to thinking about what I want to do for my special day. I'm not so sure yet but I'm pretty sure that I will let you guys know.
Nothing special happened. The kids had an early dismissal due to a 'snow storm' which meant that we were in the house all day together. They donned on their tutus and played barbies all day,somehow I was forced to join in on the fun. 
I am getting myself prepared for the month of March to experience hitting the town of Hartford alone. Yipee! I think that it should be fun. I promise to keep an open mind and try to have fun. I mean, I know how to have fun but I've never had it alone, in Connecticut. I will spruce myself up,apply my Oh Baby and get it cracking(haha). I will try to meet men and women. The women so that I can find people to possibly go out with and find other venues to attend and the men,well that should be self explanatory. The last time that I went to a club there was a man there with an ass backwards haircut. No hair in the front but hair in the back around the neck line and around his ears. I can't keep an open mind about that though. And let me not forget the man walking around with the red,white and blue ribbon with a medallion around his neck. He said it was because he wanted to be in a band and when I looked closely to it it had a trumpet,music book and drum on it. Really? You came to the club like that? I'm just hoping to meet interesting yet sane people. 
Good Night my lovies and I will font,I so stole that :),you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment