Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday Night Lights...OUT!

Last night was the first Friday of the month and I was supposed to be building onto my social life. Well that didn't happen. I was home. I had to run some errands that took nearly 3 hours after my work day. Call me old but after that I was too pooped to party. I have got to do better. I have been looking online and in the paper to see what I could be doing for extra curricular activities. Monday nights there is a Love Jones Poetry Slam at a lounge that I have been dying to try.  I will be going next Monday but last night the lights were out! I have nothing to report and nothing to discuss. I fell asleep in the middle of the bed with my laptop,a satin bonnet on my head and Four Weddings on TV. Next Friday will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment