Sunday, April 22, 2012

HO...HUMMM!!!

OK, so I have not been blogging and today I thought that I would come on to say that I have nothing interesting to say. I haven't been out and I haven't done anything interesting. 
The kids however are doing great. 17 year old is graduating highschool,19 year old is finishing up his freshman year of college, 6 year old got accepted into the best school in CT, and the 4 year got accepted into a really good public school here. Now looking  for a new place to live and I'm taking my mom with me, which will take my life to another level. 
I will check in with you guys this week. 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your life would make a fabulous tv show. Hang in there and keep your head up! Being a good mom is hard and you are making it work

    ReplyDelete